What can you expect?
No matter where you are in your faith journey, we want New Hope to be a place that feels like home. We are here because God has called us together to learn, worship, and grow in our relationship with Jesus.
Though it is sometimes a bit unnerving to go into a new place, our desire is for you to be comfortable in your visit.
- Safety: If you are able, we are currently asking all people to wear a mask when entering the building and finding your seat. (Masks are provided, if you need one.) Feel free to remove your mask when you sit down, or you may keep it on. We have every other row designated for seating.
- Our Sunday worship gathering begins at 10:30 am and lasts about 60 minutes. Please feel free to dress casually; you will see folks in jeans, and other casual clothes—be comfortable!
- We will sing about 3 or 4 worship songs and hymns together.
We invite you to join in—not because God needs it, but because there is something so powerful about joining our voices in worship to God together. Click here to see our recent worship services.
- We invite children to join us for the first part of the service, and then our volunteers will lead them as a group to our Children's Church downstairs, where they will continue their adventure with Jesus in a safe, creative, loving environment. If you would like your children to stay with you - no problem.
- We believe the Bible, God’s Word, is the foundation for all that we do. After singing songs that bring him glory, the pastor will bring a message from the Bible that will lead us in our life in Jesus. The message is usually 25 to 30 minutes long. We encourage you to bring your Bible or use a digital app, but if not, the words from the Bible will be on the screen.
- We wrap up with a prayer given by our pastor, a song, and annoucements. After our service concludes, many spend time in conversation as we head to our vehicles.
- For those who are members of New Hope, we also have an offering box in the foyer where people can contribute financially to what God is doing through our church. We hope that the work God is doing in and through our church is worth investing in! Digital giving is also available.
If you have any questions, call us at (309) 799-7897 or email us at email@example.com.
We invite you to join us this Sunday!